Non-selfadjoint operators in quantum physics : mathematical aspects
He remains an active researcher in functional analysis, and his research interests include operator theory, harmonic analysis, complex function theory, and mathematical foundations of quantum physics. Szafraniec is also an authority on reproducing kernel Hilbert spaces.
- Solar Optical Materials. Applications & Performance of Coatings & Materials in Buildings & Solar Energy Systems.
- Fiber optic sensors.
- Mathematical aspects of physics with non-self-adjoint operators | American Inst. of Mathematics.
- Event: Mathematical Aspects of Physics with Non-Self-Adjoint Operators | EMS.
- fabio bagarello - „Google“ mokslinčiaus šaltiniai;
- Kuzhel , Znojil : Non-self-adjoint Schrödinger operators with nonlocal one-point interactions?
- Handbook of herbs and spices,.
Znojil is the author of over journal articles and a member of the Czech Union of Mathematicians and Physicists. Bagarello, J. Gazeau, F.
Szafraniec, and M. Herzlich willkommen in unserem Online-Shop.
Mathematical Aspects of Physics with Non-Self-Adjoint Operators
Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical 43 10 , , Journal of mathematical analysis and applications 3 , , Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society 10 , , Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications 3 , , Journal of Mathematical Physics 51 5 , , Journal of mathematical physics 46 5 , , Non-selfadjoint operators in quantum physics: Mathematical aspects, , Journal of Mathematical Physics 39 11 , , The following articles are merged in Scholar.
Their combined citations are counted only for the first article. Merged citations. This "Cited by" count includes citations to the following articles in Scholar. Add co-authors Co-authors.
Upload PDF. Follow this author.
New articles by this author. New citations to this author.
http://womenlifeandwork.com/pyloz-cell-phone.php New articles related to this author's research. Email address for updates.